When completing the form below, you will need to provide two attachments.Attachment One: Proof of Brampton Address
Documentation must be dated within the past six (6) months
- Driver’s license/Ontario Photo ID Card
- Household bill (telephone, TV, hydro, gas or water)
- Bank/credit card statement
- Statement of government benefits (employment insurance, old age security, social assistance or disability support)
- Property tax bill
- Revenue Canada Notice of Assessment
Attachment Two: Current Brampton Transit Senior ID Card
Take a photo of your current Brampton Transit senior ID card. Please keep the following in mind when taking your photo.
- Place your card on a solid coloured background like a table or piece of blank paper
- Take a photo of the front of your card only
Please note: The fields marked * are mandatory.
The personal information on this form is collected under the authority of the Municipal Act S.O. 2001, c.25. The information will be used to process Brampton Transit senior identification card requests and will be kept on file for a period of two weeks for processing. Questions about the collection of personal information should be directed to Transit Administration - Senior ID Card Program at 905-874-2750 x.16253. Please review the City’s Privacy Statement for more information www.brampton.ca/policy