The City has established a Lobbyist Registry and Gift Registry, as of
January 1, 2016. The Registries will enhance transparency by providing an
ongoing record of persons who lobby City Hall and gifts received by the City’s
public office holders, both elected and non-elected.
Lobbyist Registry is intended to enhance transparency to the public by
providing an accessible record of persons who lobby public office holders
outside of public forums like Council and Committee meetings or public open
Lobbyist Registry By-law came into effect on January 1, 2016,
and includes the Lobbyist Code of Conduct which all lobbyists must abide by.
Click on the button below to go to the Lobbyist Registry. From there you can search for current registered lobbyists, register, or sign in as an existing lobbyist. Before registering, we suggest you refer to the Lobbyist Registry By-law, specifically Schedule A, which outlines the Lobbyist Code of Conduct, and our Frequently Asked Questions
The Gift Registry further boosts accountability and transparency at the City by requiring Members of Council and City employees to provide periodic reports disclosing the gifts, benefits, and hospitality they have received in a publicly-accessible registry system.
- Click here to view first quarterly report for 2018
- Click here to view second quarterly report for 2018
- Click here to view third quarterly report for 2018
- Click here to view fourth quarterly report for 2018
- Click here to view first quarterly report for 2019
- Click here to view second quarterly report for 2019
- Click here to view third quarterly report for 2019
For more details, refer to our Frequently Asked Questions section.