Pool Fence Permits

The City requires you to enclose a pool, spa, hot tub, or any artificial body of water outdoors on your property, in which you can swim or in which the water can be deeper than 60 centimetres (24 inches). You must get a permit to build a fence to enclose the pool.


Click Here to Download

See the Pool Enclosure Permit Information package above before you submit online as there are several attachments you will need to provide.

If you have questions about the application process, contact ZoningInquiries@brampton.ca or call 311.