Building Records

The Document Services Section, within the Building Division, may have records of the plans for a house or other building on your property.

In order to view the property records, you must:

  • Show proof of ownership of the property, or
  • Have written authorization to view the property file¬†from the owner

Document Services is located on the lower floor of the Building Division at 8850 McLaughlin Road, Unit #1.