Going to high school in Brampton? Our iRide bus program offers service along most secondary school routes.
View iRide school routes
Tips for Student Riders
Maximize your bus experience with the following tips.
- Remove your backpacks and gym bags and place them on the floor in front of you. This will make more room for riders to board the bus and ride comfortably.
- When boarding the bus, move as far back as you can. This makes it easier for people boarding behind you.
- Don’t throw anything out the windows and keep your arms inside the bus at all times.
- Don’t leave any garbage on the bus when you exit. There are garbage bags at the front of every bus. Place your garbage in the bag provided or take it with you to ensure that the buses remain clean – for other riders and for you.
- Be kind and courteous to the people around you – watch the volume of your voice.If you’re going to listen to music on the bus, remember to use headphones and keep the volume down.