Free Digital Help is Here!
Brampton’s Digital Service Squad (DSS) is here to help your business achieve your digital transformation by building your online brand, helping to market and sell your products and/or services online, and to be competitive globally, all through the use of digital tools and technologies.
Brampton is home to over 90,000 small businesses. Our digital specialists work directly with your business to review your digital footprint and provide guidance and support through digital tools and technologies.
Our DSS can provide one-on-one assistance with the following:
Completing a Digital Assessment of your business
Help complete the Digital Transformation Grant application ($2,500) – application is available in 2023
Provide you with a free 360-degree image of your place of business. (value: $300)
Teach owners how to enhance their web presence through tools such as Google My Business, social media, e-commerce, etc.
Provide guidance, resources, and recommendations on growing digitally.
The Digital Service Squad provides complimentary services, including:
- Ads & Analytics
- Identity & Brand Management
- Content Creation
- Social Media
- Website & Online Presence
The following are eligibility criteria for businesses accessing the Brampton-funded program through the Brampton Entrepreneur Centre:
- Employing 1-99 employees.
- Pay commercial property tax (commercially assessed), either directly or
through commercial rent.
- A registered business in Ontario and/or incorporated.
- Operate within Brampton (home-based businesses are not eligible)
- An Ontario resident or operating a business in Ontario.
- An individual of 18 years or older at the time of application.
- A Canadian citizen or permanent resident.
The following are not eligible to access the Brampton-funded program through BEC:
- Business supplying digital services to other businesses (e.g. website
design/development, SEO, programming)
- Not-for-profit/charitable organization
- Renting office space temporarily (month to month)
- Shared workspace such as a hot desk or dedicated desk
- Purely online business
Get Started & Sign Up
To learn more about the program and/or sign up, click here
**IMPORTANT - This service is not available for home-based businesses. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for other opportunities.
*The Digital Service Squad is a Digital Main Street
Initiative supported by government and private sector partners. The Squads
operate under the direction of a local service provider such as your local
municipality, BIA, or chamber. The Brampton Entrepreneur Centre is the local
service provider for small businesses in Brampton.
The Digital Service Squads’ role is to evaluate,
consult and coach; not to act as an agency for your business, or be assigned
administrative responsibilities that would otherwise be given to a staff member
or outside firm.