Brampton's Bus Rapid Transit Service
Züm is a public transit solution that supports high-capacity routes and has benefits similar to rail transportation – using world-class technologies to provide better and faster ways to connect people and places.
There are five Züm routes in service:
- Züm Queen Street (Downtown Terminal to York University)
- Züm Main Street (Sandalwood Parkway to the Mississauga City Centre Terminal)
- Züm Steeles Avenue (Lisgar GO Station to Humber College)
- Züm Bovaird Drive (Mount Pleasant GO Station to Malton GO Station)
- Züm Queen Street West (Downtown Terminal to Mount Pleasant GO Station)
View schedules and maps.
A Better Way to Commute
Züm riders enjoy a wide range of advanced customer service technologies, including:
- Limited stops to reduce travel times
- Real-time Next Bus Information
- Transit Signal Priority technology to help buses remain on schedule
- Plush, high-back seats for a smooth ride
- Seamless integration with all Brampton Transit buses