outside the Gore Meadows Community Centre and Library, at 10150 The Gore Road, the
Park is set to be the latest Brampton destination park. Featuring modern design
and construction, it will provide increased access to innovative play
structures and recreational amenities for residents of all ages and abilities.
Construction of Gore Meadows East Community Park is set to begin in 2021/2022.
- Tennis courts
- Pickleball courts
- 3 cricket fields (including 1 already constructed) and batting cages
- 3 soccer fields
- A skate park
- Public washroom building
- Tennis clubhouse building (washroom facilities) and air dome for winter/indoor
- 3 shade shelters
- 530 additional parking spaces (in addition to 551 existing spaces)
- Fitness and cycling trails
- Picnic areas
- Naturalized environmental areas
Activity Hub - coming soon!
As a Healthy and Safe City, we’re committed to providing residents with places to play. Construction will start this summer on Brampton’s second activity hub, which will be located outside Gore Meadows Community Centre.
The existing soccer field area will be developed into an Activity Hub. The area is
approximately 16,450 square meters, which is currently being used as a sports field
and contains a small playground and three basketball nets. The development of
this area is part of the overall master plan for the entire Gore Meadows site.
The hub will be fully Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) compliant, with inclusive play spaces for all ages and developmental abilities
Amenities will include:
- Multi-sport courts
- Artificial turf play field
- Outdoor fitness area
- Outdoor seniors area with shaded gathering area and yoga classroom
- Outdoor amphitheatre with tiered and accessible seating
- Splash pad/waterplay area
- Shade therapeutic garden
- Seating areas
Construction is anticipated to be completed by winter of 2022