outside the Gore Meadows Community Centre and Library, at 10150 The Gore Road, the
Park is set to be the latest Brampton destination park. Featuring modern design
and construction, it will provide increased access to innovative play
structures and recreational amenities for residents of all ages and abilities.
Construction of Gore Meadows East Community Park is set to begin in summer 2023 and is anticipated to be completed by 2025.
- 1 Premier Cricket Pitch
- 2 Community Cricket Pitch
- 9 Tennis Courts: 3 under the Permanent Dome and 6 under a Seasonal Dome.
- 6 Pickleball Courts
- 2 Junior Soccer Fields
- Playground with Shade Shelter
- Comfort Station
- Skateboard Park
- 530 additional parking spaces (in addition to 551 existing spaces)
- Fitness and cycling trails
- Picnic areas
- Naturalized environmental areas
* This is a conceptual rendering and items may change.
Activity Hub Complete and Open!
As a Healthy and Safe City, we’re committed to providing residents with places to play.
The hub will be fully Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) compliant, with inclusive play spaces for all ages and developmental abilities
- Basketball Courts
- Artificial turf playfield
- Outdoor fitness area
- Outdoor seniors area with a shaded gathering area and yoga classroom
- Outdoor amphitheatre with tiered and accessible seating
- Splashpad/waterplay area
- Shade therapeutic garden
- Seating areas