In the 2022 Municipal Election, Brampton voters will be required to go to the voting location to cast their ballot.
Voting is easy!
- Go to the voting location with your voter notice and a piece of identification.
- The election official will search your name on the Voters' List and mark you as voting.
- The election official will give you a voting ballot.
- You will go behind the voting screen and mark your ballot.
- Once you have finished marking your ballot, you will feed the ballot through the vote tabulator.
- The machine will tabulate all ballot results at the end of Voting Day.
If you do not receive a voter notice, you may not be on the Voters' List. Check here to see if you are on the Voters' List or request to add your name to the list.
Click here for information on how to vote in multiple languages.