Adult Entertainment Establishment Licences

B​y-law​ 114-2017


Applications for Adult Entertainment Establishment licences are received and processed by an Administration Clerk in the Licensing Administration Office in the City Clerk's Office, on the first floor of City Hall.

Depending on the type of licence, approvals from other agencies may be required.  You will find that type of information in BizPaL. The same list suggests search terms to help you find the BizPaL categories with more information related to your licence application.

License fees are payable when the completed application is submitted to the City Clerk's Office, along with all required forms and approvals. The fees are not pro-rated.


Queries and concerns can be submitted in person, by telephone, by regular mail or by email, Monday through Friday, excluding holidays, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.  Every effort will be made to respond on the next business day to emails received after regular business hours.​

City Clerk's Office

​Brampton City Hall,
2 Wellington Street West
Brampton, Ontario L6Y 4R2 

Southwest corner of Main and Queen Streets
905-874-2551 (lottery)
905-874-2580 (stationary business)
905-458-3424 (mobile)
TTY: 905-874-2130

Enforcement and By-Law Services

Flower City Community Campus
8850 McLaughlin Road South, Unit 2
Brampton ON  L6Y 5T1 
​TTY – 905-874-2130