This workshop is for those that have already dipped their toes into the world of Instagram, and are looking to grow their business’s reach on the platform. We’ll explore different ways businesses are strategically building their following on Instagram. We’ll discuss strategies for account aesthetics, promotions, shopping and ecommerce, “swipe up” links, stories, highlights and more.
- The key parts of Instagram (Grid, Stories, Highlights, Reels) and how to use each
- How to create (and maintain) your brand’s aesthetic
- Tips for writing captions that deliver results
- How often you should post to maximize engagement with your followers
- How to properly use hashtags and location tags to increase the visibility of your posts
- How to use Instagram’s reporting and analytics to learn what content is performing best
This workshop is a free online webinar for main street small businesses in Ontario. Participate online for free, using your preferred device (laptop, smartphone or tablet). All you need is a fast internet connection and free webinar software. Download details will be provided after registration.
Everyone who registers for this workshop will be entered into a draw to win a free eBook copy of See You on the Internet: Building Your Small Business with Digital Marketing. The winners will be chosen at random and announced during the workshop, and you have to be in attendance to claim your prize.