Businesses are asking themselves, “Do we have the capabilities to thrive in the new normal?”
The pandemic and subsequent lockdown is accelerating the automation and digitalization of many industries. An unpredictable, constantly changing career landscape has become a reality.
Interpersonal skills, empathy and resilience are strongly desired by employers as they look towards business recovery. By focusing on these and considering how they can be applied to work tasks, employers and employees alike can be prepared for the uncertainty ahead.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Why Soft skills are essential during transformation?
2. Soft Skills Assessment- Identify the skills your team has.
3. Which soft skills are must haves during business recovery?
4. How can you develop the soft skills required?
5. How to leverage the soft skills?