Many small businesses struggle with building an effective marketing platform to fuel growth. They invest in different marketing tools, but few deliver to expectations. What's missing is an effective foundation for building a cohesive marketing platform.
In this first session of our four-part series on marketing for small businesses, we'll cover the foundations of effective marketing: identifying your ideal buyer, clarifying your value proposition, mapping out your sales process, and analyzing your competitors.
Once you’ve clarified these fundamentals, you can craft your business marketing strategy. This will help identify the types of marketing that are most likely to deliver outstanding results, who you should be targeting, and how you’ll know if your efforts are working.
This interactive session will include a chance for attendees to work through some basics of their own marketing foundation and an open Q&A session with a marketing expert.
In this session, you will learn:
- Targeting the Right People - understand who your ideal buyer is
- Tell Buyers Why They Should Buy from You - articulate your value proposition
- Stand Out in the Market - analyze & differentiate your competition
- What Comes Next? - lead your prospect through their buyer's journey
- Put It All Together - forming your small business marketing strategy