In this fun and interactive workshop, we’ll look at the basics of today’s popular social media channels—including Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Pinterest—and decide which are right for you. You’ll develop a social media plan that will drive business results without a big investment of time and energy. This webinar is presented in partnership with the Alliston BIA.
- How other small businesses have built their brands on each social media channel, picking up tips and inspiration for your own social media activities.
- What likes, hashtags, shares and retweets are, and how and when to use them.
- How to determine the right content and tone for your business’s social media posts, and the right time and frequency to post them.
- How to develop an editorial calendar, with tips for scheduling and automation.
- How to analyze social media metrics and determine which ones to focus on for your business goals.