Whether you’re a new startup or a seasoned business owner, it’s no secret that cash is king. Exploring new opportunities, expanding into international markets, or simply dealing with day-to-day operations all require the right cash flow.
While getting financial support may seem like a daunting task, we’re here to help you get prepared. Our upcoming webinar, From local to global: Get financing to grow your business, will explore everything you need to know about getting your ducks in a row.
Join us live Thursday, Sept. 29, 2022 from 1 to 2 p.m. ET to learn about:
• The importance of building a strong relationship with your financial institution
• Steps on how to secure a business loan, including how to prepare and what documents are required
• The various types of financing that are available from the Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC) to support your specific business requirements
• How EDC’s products and services can help you secure financing and working capital
• What programs, resources and government grants are available
Constance O'Brien - Senior Innovation Advisor, Innovation Canada; Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada
Amanda Klucowicz - Senior Account Manager, Export Development Canada
Florence Mazerolle - Account Manager, Virtual Business Centre, BDC