The Ontario By Bike Network certifies tourism businesses and locations as bicycle friendly, helping businesses reach the growing number of cycle tourists in Ontario, promoting and further developing cycle tourism in destinations across Ontario.
As part of our mission to increase awareness of our bicycle friendly business certification network and to provide you with information on how to tap into the growing cycle tourism market, Ontario By Bike and the City of Brampton and Bike Brampton would like to invite you to participate in the upcoming webinar: Destination Bike - Welcoming Cyclists in Brampton.
Why Participate in Webinar?
- Now more than ever, cycling and cycle tourism is increasingly popular
- Become more familiar with cycle tourism market and find out how welcoming cyclists can be good for business
- Hear about updates to local, regional and provincial promotions and projects supporting cycling and cycle tourism
- Updates on cycle tourism market impact, forecasts and industry recovery
- Get a refresher on certification criteria for bicycle friendly businesses
- Uncover new business opportunities
Who Should Participate in Webinar?
- Staff, managers, owners of new tourism businesses and locations interested in becoming certified as bicycle friendly. (Tourism businesses include: accommodations, food service locations, attractions, galleries, museums, craft breweries, bike shops, business areas)
- Tourism businesses and locations already certified as bicycle friendly
- New staff, managers, owners of tourism businesses and locations already participating in Network
- Interested tourism stakeholders, organizations and contacts
About the Webinar:
- Free and easy to participate
- Teleconference option also available
- Streamlined presentation with relevant and concise content
- Webinar is scheduled for a duration of 60 minutes maximum
Ontario By Bike Network Participation:
The Network is open to accommodations, food service providers, destination attractions business areas and other cycling-related businesses wanting to attract cycle tourists to their location. The following requirements must be met to become a certified bicycle friendly location and participate in the Network
- Meet the minimum requirements as set out in the Ontario By Bike Network industry standards and criteria checklist – preview here
- Register location with Ontario By Bike on-line
- If you are already a certified business location, ensure that your information is up-to-date, by reviewing your listing on our website
- See Ontario By Bike's Great Places to Cycle webpage and businesses in Brampton already participating - here
Brought to you by:
City of Brampton & Bike Brampton
Ontario By Bike / Transportation Options