Celebrate Canada Day in Brampton!
Enjoy family-friendly activities, main stage performances presented by CIBC Global Money Transfer, and a spectacular fireworks display presented by Tim Hortons.
- Starting at noon, take a bounce on one of the many different large inflatable rides, games and slides!
- Spend the day enjoying all that Chinguacousy Park has to offer! Get active at our playgrounds, skateboard park, paddle boat rentals and beach volleyball courts. Take a dip and cool off in our splash pad and wading pool, enjoy a round of mini golf, or stop by and see some of our furry friends at the Mini-Moo Farm.
- Enjoy delicious bites in our food zones, bring a reusable bottle and fill up at our water refill stations, presented by Meridian Credit Union, shop our retail vendors and catch performances from local groups.
- Performing at this year’s Canada Day mainstage, presented by CIBC Global Money Transfer, are international touring and award-winning band, Wicked Truth; JUNO award winners and Indigenous artists, Digging Roots; and headlining performance by The Jim Cuddy Band.
- End the night with a spectacular firework display at 10 pm, presented by Tim Hortons.
The safety of residents is the City’s top priority. Under the new fireworks by-law, fireworks are no longer permitted in Brampton, with the exception of City-led events. Learn more.
The City of Brampton acknowledges the tragic and ongoing discovery of the unmarked graves and burials on and near residential schools, as well as Canada’s history and relationship with Indigenous communities. The City is committed to advancing truth and reconciliation across all divisions of the Corporation and Brampton at large. We are working closely with Indigenous partners to fulfill our commitments to Indigenous peoples through a nation-to-nation relationship as was intended through Treaty - Silver Chain - Treaty of Niagara and the implementation of the Truth and Reconciliation Commission of Canada’s (TRC) calls to action.
We acknowledge that we live, work on and enjoy the land that takes place on the Traditional Treaty Territory of the Mississaugas of the Credit First Nation, and before them, the traditional territory of the Haudenosaunee and the Huron-Wendat. We acknowledge the many First Nations, Metis, Inuit and other global Indigenous people who now call Brampton their home.
Thank you to the City’s Sponsors
The City of Brampton thanks its generous sponsors: Alectra Inc., Bell, Coke Canada Bottling, Decathalon, Kwality Sweets, Maple Lodge, Metrolinx, Performance Auto Group, Remax-Anand Iyer, Renewal by Anderson, and Rogers.
Special thanks to:
- CIBC Global Money Transfer for presenting our Main Stage performances
- Meridian Credit Union for providing our water refill stations and helping us go green
- Tim Hortons for presenting the spectacular fireworks display at 10 pm
by host, Jesse Jones
Acknowledgement by Legacy Keepers at Central Peel Secondary School
song and Smudging by Four Colours Drum Circle, Elder Winterhawk and Cidalia
by Alexi Couto
by Mayor Brown, Members of Council and guests
Jim Cuddy Band
*Times are subject to change*