Brampton Fire and Emergency Services offers assistance to residents that have special needs, when an emergency occurs.
Should you or someone in your household require special assistance during an emergency, please complete the form below and return it to us. Once the form is processed, your name(s) and address will be added to our Special Care list. The list will help responding emergency crews assist you.
Please remember to:
- Update your Special Care Form if there are any changes. Your form will be retained for a period of one (1) year from the date received.
- Notify us if the “Special Care resident” no longer resides at the address stated in the form.
- If you live in a high-rise building, notify your building’s management office as well so that they can add you to the building’s list of occupants who require special assistance. Note: This information is provided only to Brampton Fire and Emergency Services.
Choose one of three ways to submit your Special Care Form:
- Complete online form below
- Mail completed form to:
Fax completed form to: 905.456.5710
- Brampton Fire and Emergency Services
8 Rutherford Road South, Brampton, Ontario L6W 3J1