Appointments are required before arriving at various City locations for in-person City services.
Walk-ins are not permitted.
Book, reschedule or cancel your appointments online after answering prescreening questions.
When attending an appointment
- Ensure you have all required documents before you arrive for your appointment
- Arrive on time
- Missed or delayed appointments may need to be rebooked for a later date
- Use hand sanitizer when you enter the building
- Maintain physical distance of at least 2 metres (6 feet) between yourself and others
- Wearing non-medical facial mask is MANDATORY
Enhanced Safety Measures Information