BRAMPTON, ON (February 16, 2021) – The City has extended its hours at City Hall on the following dates for residents and businesses to pay their property taxes:
- Tuesday, February 16, 8:30 am to 6 pm
- Wednesday, February 17, 8:30 am to 6 pm
- Thursday, February 18, 9 am to 4 pm
- Friday, February 19, 9 am to 4 pm
To pay property taxes at City Hall, residents must book an appointment beforehand on the City of Brampton website. Cash will not be accepted.
Property tax due dates can be found here.
Residents are reminded that at this time, appointments are required for visiting City corporate facilities. Only certain services are available in-person.
In the interest of health and safety, residents are asked to access services online or through other options when possible. There are a number of alternative secure and convenient ways to pay property taxes:
• Pre-Authorized Tax Payment Plan
• At a bank or other financial institution
• Internet/telephone banking through financial institutions
• Cheques deposited in drop box at City Hall
For questions regarding appointment bookings or property tax payments, please call 311 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for access to 24/7 support.
Senior Advisor, Media Relations, City of Brampton
905.874.2143 | email@example.com