The thrill, the excitement, the adventure, the adrenaline rush and more – like the sound of that? Head over to one of Brampton’s challenging skateboard and BMX parks!
Hours of Operation
Daily, 9am - 10pm (weather and daylight permitting)
Guidelines for Riding in Skateboard/BMX Parks
- Helmets and personal protective equipment are highly recommended
- All parks are unsupervised
- Youth under 10 years of age must be accompanied by an adult
- Andrew McCandless Park
500 Elbern Markell Drive
- Chinguacousy Sandalwood Park
(Cassie Campbell Recreation Centre)
1050 Sandalwood Parkway W.
- Donald M. Gordon Chinguacousy Park
9050 Bramalea Rd.
- Morris Kerbel Park
(Jim Archdekin Recreation Centre)
280 Conestoga Drive
- Gore Meadows Community Park East
(Gore Meadows Community Centre & Library)
10150 The Gore Road
- Old Fairgrounds Park
(Brampton Memorial Arena)
46 Mcmurchy Ave S.
- Robert Post Park
295 Veterans Drive
- Worthington Park
5 Worthington Ave.