BRAMPTON, ON (January 12, 2023) – If residents are looking for new opportunities to keep active this new year, the City of Brampton offers fitness memberships and personal training packages to provide residents with options to get moving and live a healthy lifestyle.
One-on-one personal training packages are available for purchase as three to fifteen sessions.
Fitness memberships are also available, providing residents with citywide access to:
• Fitness centres
• Drop-in group fitness classes
• Public swims, skates and shinnies
• Aquafit classes
Members receive discounts on personal training services, however a fitness membership is not required to purchase personal training sessions.
Locations offering personal training include:
• Cassie Campbell Community Centre
• Century Gardens Recreation Centre
• Chinguacousy Wellness Centre
• Earnscliffe Recreation Centre
• Gore Meadows Community Centre
• Loafer’s Lake Recreation Centre
• Riverstone Recreation Centre
• Susan Fennell Sportsplex
For more information, please visit www.brampton.ca/memberships.
City of Brampton Media Relations