BRAMPTON, ON (June 17, 2022) – The City of Brampton will be completing maintenance repairs to the Market Square Parking Garage and, as a result, it will be closed temporarily from June 27 to July 22, 2022.
Parking will continue to be available in Downtown Brampton for visitors and businesses at the following municipal parking lots and garages:
• John Street Parking Garage, 16 John Street
• City Hall Parking Garage, 2 Wellington Street West
• West Tower Parking Garage, 41 George Street
• Nelson Square Parking Garage, 9 Diplock Lane
• George Street North Surface Parking Lot, 20 George Street North
Overnight parking is not permitted at any of these locations. Parking continues to be free until further notice. Bicycle parking is available at every garage except the Nelson Square Garage and West Tower Garage. People who are visiting the Farmers’ Market and other downtown activities in Brampton are encouraged to take Brampton Transit.
For more information on parking in Brampton, visit brampton.ca