BRAMPTON, ON (April 7, 2022) – The City of Brampton invites residents and businesses to join a COVID-19 Tele Town Hall on Wednesday, April 13 from 6:30 to 8 pm to stay informed about the latest COVID-19 updates.
The City will also be highlighting the work of its COVID-19 Task Forces and how it will be transitioning community supports through City service delivery and via community social support networks.
Tele Town Hall attendees will include:
• Patrick Brown, Mayor, and City Task Force Leads, City of Brampton
• Region of Peel, Public Health
• William Osler Health System
• Brampton Fire and Emergency Services
• Peel Regional Police Services
• Peel Regional Paramedic Services
Register your phone number to confirm participation at Brampton.ca/covid19.
The City remains focused on health and safety as it continues to gradually and safely reopen, and thanks residents for doing their part throughout the pandemic by physically distancing, practising good hygiene, getting vaccinated and wearing masks to help stop the spread.
Media Relations, City of Brampton