BRAMPTON, ON (February 22, 2022) – Effective Monday February 28, 2022, Brampton Transit will implement service changes to ensure our transit system continues to move people around the city effectively.The following routes will be back in service, and running on modified service levels:
• 12 Grenoble
• 13 Avondale
• 16 Southgate
• 17 Howden
• 19 Fernforest
• 25 Edenbrook
• 28 Wanless
• 40 Central Industrial
• 55 Elbern Markel
• 81 Mayfield WestThe following routes are returning to full service levels:
• 505 Züm Bovaird
• 511C Züm Steeles
• 2 Main
• 3 McLaughlin
• 4 Chinguacousy
• 15 Bramalea
• 18 Dixie
• 199 UTM Express Note: The above changes restore service levels to the schedules that were in effect in early January, 2022The following routes remain cancelled until further notice (including weekday and weekends):
• 501A/ 501C Züm Queen
• 561 Züm Queen West
• 18B Dixie (18 Dixie is still operating)
• 21 Heart Lake
• 36 Gardenbrooke (school extra trips operating only)
• 58 Financial Drive
• 65 Seniors Shopper
• 92 Bramalea GO
• 104 Chinguacousy Express
• 185 Dixie Express
For the full list of schedule changes and route information, click here.
To plan your next trip, call the Brampton Transit Contact Centre at 905.874.2999
Resource availability and ridership continue to be monitored and Brampton Transit will further restore services as soon as possible.
Riders are reminded to safe and help protect others at transit stops and on transit by:
• Wearing a mask properly at all times covering your mouth, chin and nose.
• Carrying hand sanitizer and washing your hands frequently.
• Practising physical distancing as much as possible.
The health and safety of our passengers and staff is a top priority. The City of Brampton is working closely with its partners at Peel Public Health, the Government of Ontario, and the Brampton Emergency Management Office to continue to monitor risks.
for regular updates and visit www.bramptontransit.com
or follow @bramptontransit
on Twitter for service updates. Questions may be directed to Brampton Transit’s Contact Centre at 905.874.2999.
Media Relations, City of Brampton
647.242.4319 | firstname.lastname@example.org