BRAMPTON, ON (April 30, 2019) – From stunning natural spaces and trails, to epic cultural events and culinary experiences, Brampton has a lot to offer residents and visitors of all ages.
To help stay on top of it, the 2019 Brampton Visitor Guide is now available online and in print. Residents and visitors can pick up a print copy at Brampton City Hall, or download an electronic version at www.brampton.ca/tourism.
The annual guide features Brampton’s people, places, events and heritage, and invites readers to discover new experiences in our diverse city.
• Fifty per cent of the images featured in this year’s Guide were taken by residents and visitors on social media.
• Several notable Bramptonians are featured in this year’s Guide, including:
o Celebrated poet and Brampton Arts Walk of Fame inductee Rupi Kaur.
o Influencer, motivational speaker, entrepreneur and founder of Brampton’s own T by Daniel, Daniel Lewis.
o Songwriter and Musical artist Raz.
• A world food tour of Brampton, and some “Only in Brampton” bites.
• Parks, trails and facilities to enjoy the outdoors without leaving the city.
• Arts, culture and heritage offerings from theatres, galleries and historic sites.
• Year-round activities and places to explore throughout the city.
The 2019 Brampton Visitor Guide is produced in cooperation with Tourism Toronto, Ontario’s Regional Tourism Organization #5, and the City of Brampton. Copies of the guide are distributed throughout Ontario to tourism information centres, chambers of commerce, hotels, industry tour operators and more.
“Brampton offers residents and visitors alike a world-class range of unique experiences. Brampton has it all, from phenomenal culinary offerings and an exciting and emerging cultural scene including festivals, music, and drama, to an extensive network of trails and parks. I encourage everyone to pick up a copy of the Visitor Guide or view it online. It’s one of the best ways to get to know our city.”
- Mayor Patrick Brown