BRAMPTON, ON: The City of Brampton is hosting a Reverse Tradeshow and seminars on March 22, 2018, 3 – 6 pm at City Hall, to help connect vendors with the people, tools and processes for doing business with the City.
If vendors have goods or services they would like to sell to the City of Brampton, but are unsure how to do that, then mark Thursday, March 22 in your calendar. Those interested to attend must register online on the City website.
Representatives from City divisions will be at tables at the Reverse Tradeshow, to be held in the Conservatory at City Hall. Vendors will have the opportunity to connect with City staff as well as the City’s online procurement system provider, BidsandTenders.
Short seminars running concurrently with the Reverse Tradeshow will focus on how to do business with the City, and how to use the BidsandTenders.ca website.
- Reverse Tradeshow will take place on Thursday, March 22 from 3 – 6 pm at The Conservatory, City Hall, 2 Wellington Street West, Brampton
- Representatives from many City of Brampton Divisions will be available. This includes Fire & Emergency Services, Recreation, Animal Services, I.T., Building Design & Construction, Transit, Facility Operations and Maintenance, Capital Works, Maintenance Operations and Fleet.
- Four seminars are planned (approximately 30 minutes each) in rooms WT-2C and WT-2D.
- How to Do Business with the City” seminar, 3:30 to 4 pm and 4:30 to 5 pmHow to Do Business with the City” seminar, 3:30 to 4 pm and 4:30 to 5 pm
- “How to submit a Bid via BidsandTenders” seminar, 4 to 4:30 pm and 5 to 5:30 pm
Each year, the City procures more than $200M in goods, services and construction. The tradeshow and seminars are helpful tools for vendors to learn how to do business with the City. We are committed to ensuring fair treatment of vendors, and maintaining the highest standards of integrity in the procurement process.
- Mayor Linda Jeffrey
Brampton is thinking bigger.
We are a future ready organization with a sharp focus. We know our community’s growth, youth and diversity set us apart. We sit at the centre of Canada’s innovation super corridor, encouraging investment and growing our global success. We are building vibrant urban centres that ignite opportunity and instill pride in the people who live and work here. We are moving Brampton forward to be a connected city that is innovative, inclusive and bold. Follow us on Twitter
. Learn more at www.brampton.ca