Event returns to downtown Brampton Saturday, June 10
BRAMPTON, ON – Save the date: Saturday, June 10, from 11 am to 9 pm, the City’s flagship festival CeleBrampton returns to downtown Brampton to kick off summer in the city.
Recently recognized by Festivals and Events Ontario as a Top 100 celebration, CeleBrampton 2017 showcases Brampton’s young, diverse and growing community through exhibits, local artists, culinary experiences, and interactive family programming with entertainment for everyone.
Explore distinct experiences throughout the downtown. Highlights include:
• Main Street North’s will transform into a local food festival, celebrating global flavours with a selection of Brampton’s best restaurants and their signature dishes. Rose Theatre Patio will serve local craft beers, cider and wine.
• Celebrity Chefs Jason Rosso and Ramveer Brar will highlight cooking techniques and favorite dishes alongside the Real Canadian Superstore’s Community Table.
• The Main stage in Garden Square will feature the high-energy sounds of Casava; Brampton’s own Unbuttoned; Arts Walk of Fame inductee, Exco Levi; and the headliner, fast-rising northern stars, The Jerry Cans.
• Join the Family Fun in Gage Park with free interactive activities, crafts, games and giveaways; including a lumberjack show, hockey shootout, and Beauty and the Brampton Beast meet and greet!
• Local programming includes a second stage at City Hall featuring artistic performances curated by Carabram, community organization exhibits and Brampton Market Artisans showcasing unique art and one-of-a-kind crafts.
• In partnership with PAMA and the Brampton Heritage Board, participate in activities, tours, crafts and historical walks through downtown Brampton in celebration of our City’s rich heritage.
“We celebrate our diversity. It is our strength, the very essence of our city’s character. CeleBrampton is the kick off to summer when our diverse community comes together to enjoy great food, family fun, culture, heritage, arts and great entertainment, all reflecting who we are as a vibrant city of over 600,000. We hope to see you there,” said Mayor Jeffrey.
CeleBrampton kicks off at 11 am, with times varying by activity throughout the day and into the evening.
See a full schedule of events, details and locations at www.brampton.ca/events
Brampton is thinking bigger. We are a future ready organization with a sharp focus. We know our community’s growth, youth and diversity set us apart. We sit at the centre of Canada’s innovation super corridor, encouraging investment and growing our global success. We are building vibrant urban centres that ignite opportunity and instill pride in the people who live and work here. We are moving Brampton forward to be a connected city that is innovative, inclusive and bold. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook. Learn more at www.brampton.ca.
City of Brampton
905.874.3654 | email@example.com