Disclaimer – Please Read
Feedback provided by the Brampton Small Business Enterprise Centre and its employees is not to be taken as legal advice. The Brampton Small Business Enterprise Centre assumes no liability due to actions taken by client as a result of feedback and / commentaries.
Business Plan Review Service: Procedural Statement
This Procedural Statement sets forth certain expectations for both clients and the Business Plan Review Team. Its intention is to ensure that the business plan review service continues to be provided in a mutually productive and efficient manner.
- Preferred method of submission for business plans is a single document, e-mailed or hardcopy; preference is for a Word document so that type-written comments can be added directly into the document.
- Clients will be contacted within ten business days for a scheduled meeting/feedback session.
- Complete plans, with all standard elements will be accepted for reviews.
Plans submitted must not exceed 35 pages (including financial statements).
- Method of service delivery may include: face-to-face meetings, conference calls, e-mail feedback.
- Clients are limited to two formal review meetings.
- The duration of each client meeting is One Hour.
- Non-Disclosure Agreements are not signed. However, All Confidentiality is Assured.
- All Business plans will be kept in a secure area at the reviewers work station.
- Business Plan review meetings will be conducted in confidence.
All plans will be destroyed one month after last meeting.
- Reviews are not intended to be an endorsement, an evaluation or assessment of the viability of business success.
- The Brampton Entrepreneur Centre has the right to refuse provision of this service.
Notice of Confidentiality
The Brampton Entrepreneur Centre agrees to maintain the information submitted in confidence and to not distribute/communicate the information within, without the express written consent of the submitting client.