If you're a high school student, Brampton Transit's iRide School Bus Guide is a great way to help get you to and from school. Our routes service the areas around most secondary schools in Brampton. And, during the school year, we offer increased service along these routes to reduce overcrowding – and to make sure you get to school on time.
Click here for a list of iRide school routes
Tips for Student Riders
- Remove your backpacks and gym bags and place them on the floor in front of you. This will make more room for riders to board the bus and ride comfortably. It's also a safety precaution – backpack straps have the potential to get caught in the doors.
- When boarding the bus, move as far back as you can. This makes it easier for people boarding behind you and creates more room for the other riders.
- Don’t throw anything out the windows and keep your arms inside the bus at all times.
- Don’t leave any garbage on the bus when you exit. There are garbage bags at the front of every bus. Place your garbage in the bag provided or take it with you to ensure that the buses remain clean – for other riders and for you.
- Be kind and courteous to the people around you – watch the volume of your voice and do not swear.
- If you’re going to listen to music on the bus, remember to use headphones and keep the volume down.