2019 Community Grant Program
Municipal funding, through the Community Grant Program is available to Brampton’s not-for-profit organizations for initiatives that will help to move Brampton forward as a future ready city that is thinking bigger about opportunities to fuel its vibrancy.
The program's handbook provides information about funding streams, eligibility, and the application and review process.
The guidelines below explain the goals and objectives of each funding stream and the criteria that will be used to evaluate the applications.
Ongoing Grant Opportunities
The Neighbourhood Initiatives Funding Stream is an on-going granting opportunity, with the opening and closing dates outlined below:
- Application Call: February 1st, 2019 and thereafter the first business day of each month.
- Application Deadline: February 28th, 2019 and thereafter the last business day of each month.
Start An Application
Click on the button to the right when you are ready to begin the online application process.
Community Grant Program Information Sessions
Drop-in information sessions were held at local recreation centres throughout the city at the following dates and times
- Monday, December 17, 2018 – Cassie Campbell Recreation Centre
- Tuesday, January 8, 2019 – Brampton Soccer Centre
- Wednesday, January 9, 2019 – South Fletchers Sportplex
- Thursday, January 10, 2019 – FCCC Sports Admin Offices
- Monday, January 14, 2019 – Chris Gibson Recreation Centre
- Monday, January 21, 2019 – Terry Miller Recreation Centre
- Thursday, January 24, 2019 – Gore Meadows Community Centre
Community Grant Program: Expert-Led Workshops
The City of Brampton partnered with WorkInCulture to offer free skill-building workshops to support potential applicants in securing funding. There are no additional workshops available for this granting period, but you may view the presentation summaries from each workshop below.
For more information about the 2019 Community Grant Program, please contact the Coordinator, Community Grant Program at 905.874.3395 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
For information about the Sport Tourism Hosting Stream, please contact the Coordinator, Sport Tourism at 905.874.5938 or email@example.com