Start: Monday, August 19
End: Saturday, August 24
The Region of Peel will be closing the bus entrance to the Brampton Gateway Transit Terminal. The entrance is being repaired as part of the ongoing watermain construction on Steeles Avenue.
During this time, temporary bus stops will be set up for routes 511/511A/511C Züm Eastbound, 502 Züm Northbound, 2 Northbound, 3/3A, 8, 11/11A Eastbound, 52, 54 and 57. The terminal building will remain open.
The bus stops in the bus only bays at the terminal on Steeles Avenue and Main Street are not affected.
All of the bus stops inside the terminal will be closed and relocated on street. See details for locations of Temporary Bus Stops below.
Temporary Bus Stop Locations:
Routes 511/511A/511C Züm Eastbound, 3/3A, 11/11A Eastbound and 54
- Temporary bus stop is located on the south side of Steeles Avenue directly adjacent to Loblaws
- Passengers are to cross Steeles Avenue at Main Street
Routes 502 Züm Northbound and 2 Northbound
- Temporary bus stop is located on the east side of Main Street directly opposite the Gateway Terminal
- Passengers are to cross Main Street at Steeles Avenue
Routes 8 and 52
- Temporary bus stop is located in the bus-only bay on Main Street
- Temporary bus stop is located in the bus-only bay on Steeles Avenue
All passengers required to cross either Main Street or Steeles Avenue are directed to do so at the signalized intersection of Main Street and Steeles Avenue.
View the detour map below:
For customer service assistance, please call 905-874-2999. Contact Centre hours can be found here