Public Information Centres Update
We'd like to thank everyone who attended our Public Information Centres this past March and April and/or provided feedback online. We appreciate your comments and suggestions!
As a result of your feedback and our approved budget from City Council, here is a little preview of what we’re working on for our September Service Improvements:
501A/501C Züm Queen
- Additional eastbound trips to York University starting from Bramalea Terminal, and Airport Road and Queen Street in the AM Peak and Weekday Mid-day.
- 501A and 501C Weekday PM Peak frequency increased from every 12 minutes to every 11 minutes. Frequency departures for westbound trips from York University will be every 5 – 6 minutes.
- Minor route realignment in Mount Pleasant Village; re-routed to Bleasdale Avenue, to Creditview Road, to Veterans Drive.
26 Mount Pleasant
- Route realignment north of Wanless Drive to Veterans Drive, servicing new development in the Veterans Drive and Mayfield Road area.
- New service on Sundays with trips every 35 minutes.
27 Robert Parkinson
- Route realigned north of Remembrance Drive, to Robert Parkinson Drive and Mayfield Road. This will provide coverage to the area previously serviced by Route 26 Mount Pleasant.
- New Saturday day service added with trips every 30 minutes.
More updates will be shared as we move closer to finalizing our September Service Improvements, which begin Tuesday, September 3.
To view the June/July Service Improvements, click here.