Fix My Social Media Because It's Broken (Media Campaigns for Savvy Companies)
"57.5% of users find the increased number of promotional posts annoying and it’s the first reason they get irritated by a brand’s presence.” - SproutSocial
Foreign jargon, personality-less, the lack of quality DMs are a sure sign something is broken. Social Media is not only about followers and likes, it’s an extension of you and your brand. Whether we want to get on board or not —we can all agree, it has an impact on our business’ reputation if we don’t manage it properly. And so, this session will hand over the tool kit to help you shape and leverage your social presence online.
- You Tweeted What!? (self-social audit)
- The Mighty 7 (social media platforms, the breakdown)
- Followers Choice (Stats on what does/doesn’t pop online)
- Your Happy Place Online (a Venn diagram of how to win social media)
- Brands Doing it & Doing it, Wow (examples from the pros)
- Do This And Thrive (the idea lab)
**Please note: this session is interactive and all participants must bring a lap top.
Location City Hall - West Tower 2E
Event Date Friday, February 22, 2019
Start Time 10:00 AM
End Time 11:30 AM
Fees FREE - No shows will be subject to a $50 cancellation fee
Event Contact/Host Brampton Entrepreneur Centre