Saturdays, June 15 - October 6
7 am - 1 pm
Main Street North and Main Street South
The Downtown Farmers’ Market is a one-stop shop for fresh local produce, meats, specialty items and prepared meals. Add some baked goods, unique spices and preserves to your shopping basket, then visit the great artisans and makers in Garden Square.
Downtown Brampton is the home of the market. It is located on Main Street North and South – between Nelson Street and Wellington Street. Vendors set up tents to sell a variety of local produce, crafts, baked goods, prepared foods and hand-made products creating a festive marketplace atmosphere of curated sights, sounds, and flavours unique to the Brampton community.
To connect with Brampton Markets, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Saturdays, rain or shine
- The market will not operate in the event of severe weather
- Main Street will be closed every Saturday from Theatre Lane/Nelson Street to Wellington Street from 5:45 am to 2 pm
- Free public parking is available at the five municipal parking garages in the downtown core: City Hall, West Tower, John Street, Nelson Square and Market Square
- Washrooms will be open at City Hall
- Service Brampton, located in City Hall, will have extended hours of 9 am to 1 pm on Saturdays for the duration of the market season