Saturdays from June 15 to October 12, 20197am to 1pmMain Street North and Main Street South
The Brampton Farmers’ Market is a one-stop shop for fresh local produce, meats, specialty items and prepared meals. Add some baked goods, unique spices and preserves to your shopping basket, then visit the great artisans and makers at the Artisan Marketplace on Main Street South.
The market is located on Main Street North and South – between Nelson Street and Wellington Street. Vendors line the street every Saturday morning during the 18-week market season to sell a variety of local produce, baked goods, prepared foods and unique hand-made craft products. Grab a bite from a market vendor and head over to Garden Square for weekly programming featuring cooking demos by celebrity chefs and gardening tips from horticultural experts. There’s so much do and see and taste at the Brampton Farmers’ Market.
At The Market Activities in Garden Square
Learn something new in Garden Square! Join Garden Square’s weekly market programming including featuring cooking demonstrations, dance workshops gardening, and everything in between. Saturday’s At The Market run from 10 AM – 12 PM all season long. Learn more here.
- Saturdays from June 15 to October 12 from 7am to 1pm.
- The market operates rain or shine.
- Free public parking is available at the five municipal parking garages in the downtown core: City Hall, West Tower, John Street, Nelson Square and Market Square.
- Main Street will be closed every Saturday from Theatre Lane/Nelson Street to Wellington Street from 5:45am to 2pm.
- Washrooms are available at City Hall and in front of The Rose.
- Help green our market! Please bring reusable shopping bags with you to the market.