Filing your Registration

Before filing your third party advertiser registration, please review the City of Brampton’s Third Party Advertiser Information Package. (English) (French)

Required Forms
In order to file a registration as a third party advertiser in the 2018 Municipal Election, you must file the following documents with the City Clerk’s Office during the registration period (May 1 – October 19, 2018):

1. Notice of Registration - Third Party - Form 7 (English) (French)
2. Consent by Third Party Advertiser - E1852 (English) (French)
3. Declaration of Qualification - E1853 (English) (French), E1854 (English) (French), or E1855 (English) (French)

The person filing the registration is required to present original identification at the time of filing. Please refer to the List of Acceptable Forms of Identification. (English) (French)

A representative who wishes to register on behalf of a corporation or trade union third party advertiser must provide a letter of authorization from a designated official of the corporation or trade union.


Where to File
The City Clerk’s Office is located on the 1st floor of City Hall, 2 Wellington St. W, Brampton. The City Clerk’s Office is open from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
Bring the required forms and appropriate identification to the City Clerk’s Office during regular business hours. Appointments are not required.