Father Tobin Drive, west of Bramalea Road
Peel Village Spray Pad
On Ferndale Crescent, off Bartley Bull Parkway
Northwest corner of Chinguacousy Road & Queen Street
Michael Murphy Park
Southwest corner of Squire Ellis Drive & Martin Byrne Drive
Komagata Maru Park "Coming Soon"
Northeast corner of Bramalea Road & Blackcherry Lane
Part of the new Springdale Branch Library
Jim Irons Park
On Terrick Road, south of Truro Circle
Creditview Sandalwood Park "Now Open"
Southwest corner of Creditview Road & Sandalwood Parkway West
Gage Park and Balmoral Recreation Centre are the places to be this summer. The whole family can spend the day playing in the water and having fun at the playground and wading pool! The best part? It’s FREE!
Monday to Sunday
10 am – 8 pm
*Please call the applicable location for information regarding closures due to inclement weather.
Balmoral Wading Pool
225 Balmoral Drive
Gage Park Wading Pool
Main Street & Wellington Street
Admission Standard for Wading Pools
- Swim participants ten (10) years of age or younger regardless of swimming ability must be directly supervised by a parent/guardian at least fourteen (14) years of age within the wading pool enclosure.
- One (1) parent/guardian at least fourteen (14) years of age may assume responsibility for up to eight (8) swimmers, requiring direct supervision. Lifejackets are encouraged.
- Children must be in proper bathing attire to prevent fouling in the pool.
- Lifeguard on duty to maintain the safety and well-being of all participants.
- Entry is prohibited unless a staff person is on duty.
Participants with serious medical conditions should be accompanied by individuals knowledgeable of their condition and responsible for their direct supervision.