- Bramalea Rd to Airport Rd
Last Updated: Tuesday, Jan 03 2017, 01:30
Project: Major Road Construction
This project consists of widening and reconstructing Countryside Drive from Bramalea Road to Airport Road from two lanes to four lanes. Construction will include:
- Storm sewer system
- Intersection improvements
- Utility relocations
- Installation of traffic signals and street lighting
- City of Brampton bridge, including required work in the stream
New traffic signals will be installed at the following intersections:
Underground work for future traffic signals will be completed at the following intersections:
- Countryside Drive at Sporting Facility
- Countryside Drive at Sunny Meadow Boulevard
- Countryside Drive at Moldovan Drive
- Countryside Drive at Frobischer Drive
- Countryside Drive at Yellow Avens Boulevard
Tender Date: July 18, 2013
Construction Start Date: October 28, 2013
Construction End Date: September 11, 2015
Construction Substantially Complete Date: September 11, 2015
A minimum of two lanes (one lane of traffic in each direction) will be maintained on Countryside Drive at all times during the construction period.
Access to local properties within the limits of construction will be maintained at all times.
Project Status Updates
- The contractor will carry out the remaining deficiencies and outstanding works in end of April 2016.