This project consists of removing sediments and improving the stormwater management pond located near the intersection of Sandalwood Parkway and Heart Lake Road (Donnelly Pond). The scope of work will include:
- Site preparation activities
- Excavation of all sediments in the pond
- Temporary stockpiling and dewatering of the pond sediments
- Offsite disposal of excavated sediment
- Site restoration activities
Construction Start Date: November 2014
Construction End Date: September 2015
Project Status Updates
- Tender awarded in July 2014.
- Restoration is complete as of July 2015.
- Monitoring site for growth is in progress.