Riding With Us
- When can I use the bike racks?
- The bike racks are available on all routes and can be used at all times. They can hold two bicycles and are available on a first-come, first-served basis. If the bike rack is full, please wait for the next available bus. Our bus operators may refuse access to the bike rack in unsafe weather conditions.
- Who can use the bike racks?
- Anyone can use the bike racks. An adult must supervise riders under the age of 12. You are responsible for loading and securing your bike to the rack. Brampton Transit is not responsible for damages caused by or to bicycles, or for lost or stolen bicycles.
- How much does it cost to use the bike racks?
- There's no additional cost for using the bike racks – only your regular bus fare.
- What bicycles can I use?
- The rack is equipped to carry a standard bicycle with the following dimensions:
- tire sizes from 20" to 29"/700c
- up to a 44" wheel base
Tricycles, motorized bicycles and bicycles with child carriers or trailers are not allowed.
- How do I use the bike racks?
- The racks are easy to use and have instruction labels to help you. Before you Bike & Ride, make sure you watch the instructional video.