Online Public Information Centre #1 - NOW OPEN
You are invited participate in our online Public Information Centre #1. View the display materials and complete the comment form anytime between January 11, 2021 and February 8, 2021:
Complete the comment form by February 8, 2021 to share your thoughts on the study.
- Notice of PIC #1 - issued January 11, 2021
- Click either of the links below to view the PIC #1 displays:
We look forward to hearing from you and thank you for your interest in this study.
Project Details – Schedule C
The City of Brampton's Transportation Master Plan has identified the need for improvements to Bramalea Road from Queen Street East to the southern City limits, approximately 790m south of Highway 407.
The City has initiated a Schedule ‘C’ Municipal Class Environmental Assessment (Class EA) Study for this corridor.
The Class EA Study will evaluate and identify:
- current and future transportation capacity needs,
- improvements to accommodate the needs and safety of pedestrians, cyclists, transit and motorists within the project limits
- social, cultural and natural environment impacts and mitigation measures