Virtual Big Walk for Cancer Support
The Virtual Big Walk for Cancer Support is more than just another virtual-fundraising event. It is an inspiring event of solidarity, community-support, activity, and fun, where your efforts will help improve the lives of individuals and families living with cancer in the Brampton/Caledon region.
• Register individually or as a team
• Ask co-workers, friends, and family to join your team, support your goal, and champion this worthwhile cause
• Join our online welcome and warm up at 8:00am on October 17th
• Walk in your community and set a goal
• Asking everyone to wear green
• Share your experience and progress online by
using the hashtag #virtualbigwalk202
All funds raised through the Virtual Big Walk for Cancer Support will be used to provide specialized supportive care programming that has been proven to help thousands of people take an active role in controlling and overcoming their cancer experience.
This year, participants are asked to fundraise towards our event goal of $100,000.00 so we can continue to providing life-changing programs and services.
Event Date Sunday, October 17, 2021
Start Time 8:00 AM
End Time 5:00 PM
Event Contact/Host Darlene Norris - Wellspring Chinguacousy
Phone 9057926480 x231