BRAMPTON, ON: As part of its continuous modernization efforts, the City of Brampton is launching an eProcurement platform at brampton.bidsandtenders.ca
on May 26, 2017. This new tool will allow vendors to view, download and submit bids entirely online in one quick, easy and convenient location.
Vendors interested in bidding for any City of Brampton opportunities need to set up an account with bidsandtenders.ca
. There is an annual subscription fee of $165.00 for unlimited access to opportunities in Brampton and many other organizations across Canada. For those who do less bidding, there is a one-time fee of $45.00 per bid.
The annual subscription will provide the following benefits:
- Unlimited access to all bid opportunities on www.bidsandtenders.ca
- Automatic notifications of new bid opportunities, addenda and site meeting reminders Automatic notifications of new bid opportunities, addenda and site meeting reminders
- Instant access to bid results
- Customized vendor dashboard for quick access to active opportunities and bid history
- Self-serve profile managementSelf-serve profile management
Vendors, who are interested in signing up, are invited to attend free information sessions where they will be provided with a live demonstration of the new tool and can learn how to:
- Create a vendor account
- View and find bid opportunities
- Submit a bid online Submit a bid online
- Explore the vendor dashboard and manage bid history Explore the vendor dashboard and manage bid history
For more information, go to www.brampton.ca/purchasing
Brampton is thinking bigger.
We are a future ready organization with a sharp focus. We know our community’s growth, youth and diversity set us apart. We sit at the centre of Canada’s innovation super corridor, encouraging investment and growing our global success. We are building vibrant urban centres that ignite opportunity and instill pride in the people who live and work here. We are moving Brampton forward to be a connected city that is innovative, inclusive and bold. Follow us on Twitter
. Learn more at www.brampton.ca
. MEDIA CONTACT
City of Brampton
905.874.3654 | firstname.lastname@example.org