We are looking for candidates with:
- Prior front-line face to face customer service experience
- An exceptional ability to communicate effectively with a positive attitude
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule which can include various shifts (i.e. nights), split shifts, weekends, holidays and various day offs
- Personal accountability and high integrity towards work
- Effective evaluation and problem solving of work-related situations in spite of frustration
- Large commercial vehicle driving experience is considered an asset
We conduct Transit Driver recruits as positions become available. Please note for applicants participating in an active recruit the process typically takes several months to complete. Applications will be held on file until September 30, 2018 only. Those applicants who complete the selection process, but are unsuccessful can re-apply in 24 months.
Based on previous growth over the past 5 years, temporary drivers with satisfactory performance were successful in obtaining permanent positions within 12-18 months of being hired.
We thank all applicants; however, due to the high volume of applications received, we will only be contacting candidates who meet the minimum requirements. We are committed to a fair, equitable and consistent process. Important communication and notifications are sent via email. Please check your Inbox and Spam/Junk mail frequently and maintain updated contact information on Workopolis. Visit our website on a regular basis as employment opportunities are posted frequently.