For many years, Paul has dedicated himself to city building by leading policy discussions and fostering an understanding of its issues through media, including television broadcasts, print newspaper, and public town halls with government leaders. He strongly believes that informed communities and ongoing consultation result in better decisions.
Paul is proud of his involvement with community groups in Brampton. He served as Treasurer of the Board of Directors of Carabram, Brampton’s Multicultural Festival and he is a Founding Director of Brampton Focus, a media organization dedicated to covering issues in Brampton.
In response to residents' concerns on community safety and the increase in crime, Paul worked to create Neighbourhood Watch Brampton, a new safety organization in the city.
Paul is the founder of Stand Up for Brampton, which is dedicated to promoting discussion about the city and a positive culture around Brampton politics.
Paul has lived in Brampton for over thirty years, is married and has three children with his wife, a teacher, who also works in Brampton. As a family they love living in Brampton.
- Chair-Public Works and Engineering
- Vice Chair- Economic Development and Culture section
- Vice Chair-Budget
- Member-Citizen Appointments
- Member-Governance and Council operations
- Vice Chair-Strategic housing and homelessness
- Member-Accessible transportation master plan and council advisory group
- Member-Government relations
- Member-Health system integration
- Member-TRCA- Partners in project green executive management
- Member- Friends of PAMA advisory Board
- Member-Peel good movement task force