East and West Inc.
Proposal to amend the Zoning By-law to permit a truck transport terminal comprising warehouse, vehicle repair, vehicle parking and storage and office uses.
GLEN SCHNARR and ASSOCIATES INC - SONEIL CLARENCE INC
Mixed-use development involving 8 storey (82 residential units) condominium building, 112 parking space and commercial/retail uses along the Clarence Street frontage.
75 Clarence Street
SvN Architects + Planners - RioCan Management Inc.
Address: 499 Main Street South (Shoppers World Mall)
Proposal: Mixed-use community; Retail, Commercial, Office, Residential and Institutional/Community uses in a mix of building types ranging from 3 to 28 storeys.
• GLEN SCHNARR & ASSOCIATES INCORPORATED - PARTACC GATE KENNEDY DEVELOPMENTS INC.
• 17 Eddystone Drive
• To permit townhouse, single-detached, park, natural heritage and stormwater management purposes.
Candevcon Limited - Gurudurshan Brar
10764 BRAMALEA RD
Zoning By-law Amendment to lift the Holding Symbol "H"
Glen Shnarr & Associates Incorporated - 1317675 Ontario Inc
25 King Cross Road
Develop a 1.6 hectare site by adding a 9-storey mixed -use building
Glenn Shnarr & Associates Incorporated - Heritage Creditview Inc.
Residential subdivision consisting of 32 single detached single detached dwellings
Candevcon Ltd. - 830460 Ontario Ltd.
150 Don Minaker Drive
Proposal for 12 singe detached residential units
• Brampton Bramalea Christian Fellowship Inc. (c/o LIV (Bramalea) Ltd.) & Brampton (Northeast) Shopping Centres Limited – KLM Planning Partners
• 10709 Creditview Rd
• To permit a residential development with 162 stacked townhouses and 23 townhouses with live/work units.
• Glenn Schnarr & Associates Inc-Quarre Properties Inc. & Heartland (Seven) Limited.
• The property is located south and west of Countryside Drive and Coleraine Drive
• The draft plan of subdivision proposes employment, stormwater management, natural heritage system purposes (a portion of Rainbow Creek) and two potential arterial roads (Arterial A2 and the Coleraine Drive Re-alignment)that are part of an ongoing Area 47 Arterial Roads Environmental Assessment (EA).
• WESTON CONSULTING LTD. – IBL CONTAINER REFURBISHING LTD.
• The site is located on the east side of Airport Road and north side of Lacoste Boulevard
• The effect of the proposal would be to permit the outside storage of 32 trailers and 32 cars on the subject property for a period of three (3) years
• GAGNON WALKER DOMES LTD. - WAHEGURU INVESTMENTS INC.
• 0 Steeles Avenue East
• Proposal to amend the property's current list of zoning permitted uses and introduce performance standards to facilitate the development of a 6-storey, 110 room, Holiday Inn Express Hotel.
• THE BIGLIERI GROUP LIMITED - LANDMARK-CLARENCE INC.
• 17-29 Clarence Street
• Proposal to amend the Official Plan and Zoning By-Law to develop 96 stacked and back-to-back townhouse dwelling units contained in 4 blocks. Each block has a height of 3-storeys plus a basement and a mechanical penthouse/rooftop access stair. Parking will be provided underground, one above ground accessible space, for a total of 146 parking spaces.
• NYX CAPITAL CORP. - NYX CAPITAL CORP.
• 12 Henderson Avenue
• New proposal to develop 172 townhouse units
• GLEN SCHNARR & ASSOCIATES INCORPORATED - GAJJAR DEVELOPMENT GROUP INC.
• 10709 Creditview Road
• Proposal to redevelop the subject property for a new two-storey retail/commercial/office plaza with 51 parking spaces including two (2) barrier-free spaces and one (1) loading space.
City-Initiated Amendment to the Central Area Community Improvement Plan (wards 1, 3, and 7). The Central Area Community Improvement Plan establishes a toolbox of financial incentive programs designed to support planning objectives.
A City-Initiated Zoning By-law Amendment to permit office and commercial uses located at the south-west corner of Ebenezer Road and Nexus Avenue.
• GLEN SCHNARR AND ASSOCIATES INC. - ADESA CANADA
• 0 Queen Street East
• Temporary Use Zoning By-law Amendment to permit outdoor storage of motor vehicles for a temporary period of three (3) years.
• Glen Schnarr & Associates Inc. - Bindu & Sherry Gupta
• 9874 The Gore Road
• To permit the development of office and commercial uses such as a doctor or dentist office, an associated pharmacy, bank and financial institution, veterinary clinic, day care and/or personal service shop
|CI Draft OPA Sustainability||OPA|
• City-Initiated Draft Official Plan Amendment
• Measuring the Sustainability of New Development
• To present a draft Official Plan Amendment that proposes to facilitate the implementation of the sustainability objectives of the Official Plan and the Brampton 2040 Vision.
• DAVIS WEBB LLP LAWYERS - 1968610 ONTARIO LIMITED AND 1968611 ONTARIO LIMITED
• 0 Inspire Boulevard
• To permit motor vehicle sales, leasing and rental establishment, accessory motor vehicle repair, body shop, and outside storage, drive-through facilities.
• WESTON CONSULTING - 253 QUEEN STREET INC.
• 253 Queen Street East
• To develop a mixed use development with three high-rise buildings
• WESTON CONSULTING GROUP INCORPORATED - CAPLINK LIMITED
• 45 West Drive
• Proposed development is a food processing facility with accessory office space, surface parking and truck loading spaces. Zoning By-law amendment is required to facilitate the proposed development.
• G-FORCE URBAN PLANNERS & CONSULTANTS - Kapur, Prabhat
• 28 Steven Court
• Proposal for the construction of a single detached dwelling on a lot that will be severed subsequent to the approval of the Zoning By-Law Amendment.
|Secondary Plan Review SPAs 1, 2, 3, 5, and 6||OPA|
City-initiated amendments to Secondary Plan Areas 1, 2, 3, 5, and 6
• TANYAVILLE PHASE 2 LANDS INC - TANYAVILLE PHASE 2 LANDS INC
• Southwest corner of Valleyway Drive and Brentwick Drive
• Proposal includes fifty (50) single detached lots and a local public road with a right-of-way width of 17.0m
|Bramalea Mobility Hub||ZBA/OPA|
City Initiated Official Plan and Zoning By-law Amendments to implement the new Bramalea Mobility Hub Secondary Plan Area 9
• HABITAT FOR HUMANITY GTA - MACEDIL HOLDINGS INCORPORATED
• 25 William Street
• To develop 12 stacked townhouse dwelling units
• GLEN SCHNARR & ASSOCIATES - PARADISE HOMES NORTH WEST INC.
• Southeast corner of Mississauga Road and Mayfield Road
• To permit street townhouse, semi-detached and convenience retail and mixed-use purposes.
• City-initiated proposal is to extend the parking exemption for a five year period.
• Proposed amendment applies to a portion of Downtown Brampton centred on the intersection of Queen Street and Main Street (Wards 1 and 3)