Whenever possible, all physical site visits and tours should be substituted with the use of virtual meetings, photos or video.
Production representatives requesting to visit a City of Brampton site, before filming activity has been agreed upon, should be prepared to arrange visits during off-peak hours, provide their own masks and PPE, ensure physical distancing is maintained throughout the duration of the visit and must answer NO to the following questions:
- Do you have any of the following symptoms: fever, cough, difficulty breathing?
- Have you travelled outside of Canada in the past 14 days?
- Have you been in close contact with personnel who have travelled outside of Canada in the past 14 days?
- Within the past 14 days, have you been in close contact with personnel with confirmed or probable case of COVID-19?
- Are you in regular close contact with a person with acute respiratory illness or of high-risk to respiratory illnesses?