The Process for Collecting “Signatures”
1. BFTO advises Location Manager of the need for signatures, provide a map or specify addresses for the collection of those signatures, once a filming application is received.
2. Production representative to submit Signature Release Form to BFTO for approval (i.e. to ensure the 24-hour response date/time is clearly stated and contact info is provided)
3. Obtaining signature - Production representative must always wear hi-viz clothing, and a mask, provided by production upon delivering Signature Release Forms.
4. While delivering individual Release Forms, the production representative must take photo records of the forms in the mailbox and a photo of the home that includes the address. These photos are to be kept on file by the production for proof of delivery.
5. Production representative is to collect via email and/or phone call any objections from residents.
6. Production representative is to keep records of all objection phone calls and all emails received and then provide BFTO with the records of all objections and a map of the objections received, (indicate using an "E" for email and "P" for phone call).
7. Complaints concerning not receiving a release notice can be solved with the records of pictures taken of the household (process #4).