As part of its continuous process to modernize the corporation, on May 26th, 2017
, the City of Brampton is launching a fully integrated eProcurement platform on www.brampton.bidsandtenders.ca
. This new tool will allow vendors to view, download and submit bids entirely online in one quick, easy and convenient location.
- For vendors who do not already have a paid subscription to www.bidsandtenders.ca an annual subscription fee of $165.00 is required for unlimited access to bids.
- For those who do less bidding, there is a one-time fee of $45.00 per download that can be purchased.
- Bid documents can be previewed online before payment is required.
- Vendors will be required to create an account for their company as well as select commodity codes for goods, services or construction jobs they wish to be notified of, by email, when new bid opportunities match their selection.
The subscription will provide the following benefits:
- Unlimited access to all bid opportunities on www.bidsandtenders.ca
- Automatic notifications of new bid opportunities, addenda and site meeting reminders
- Instant access to bid results
- Customized vendor dashboard for quick access to active opportunities and bid history
- Self-serve profile management
Purchasing Division, is part of the Corporate Services Department and is the centralized group responsible for the procurement for all departments of The Corporation of the City of Brampton. Purchasing uses a variety of procurement methods, in accordance with the Purchasing By-law in acquiring goods, services and encouraging the competitive bid process. Purchasing adopts the goal of fairness by ensuring that all who wish to compete for the opportunity to sell to the City can do so.
The City of Brampton has an Inclusive Customer Service Policy and governs actions of all persons providing services on behalf of the City of Brampton, including vendors and agents. Compliance with the policy includes training.
All vendors and agents are required to confirm that they have read, understood and will comply with the City of Brampton's Inclusive Customer Service Resource manual.
Please review the Accessibility section for additional information.