Join us at our 2020 signature Festivals and Events, attracting over 80,000 visitors, and build your brand with Brampton. Please complete the below application to be considered for; Canada Day, Garden Square, Winter Lights Festival, and New Year’s Eve. The City of Brampton selects vendors based on the overall goals and objectives of each specific event, while being equitable and transparent to all vendors. Please include as much information as possible to help ensure a seamless approval process. Successful applicants will be determined by eligibility criteria, and alignment to the desired events.
Eligibility Criteria Highlights
- Hold a valid City of Brampton issued food vendor’s license,
- If you are not licensed with the City of Brampton, be willing to obtain a one-day special event permit
- Required to provide notification to the Region of Peel Health Department and provide Propane TSSA Certification (if applicable) to the City
- Maintain proper Commercial General Liability Insurance of $2,000,000 per occurrence, listing the ‘City of Brampton’ as additionally insured.
- Vendors must be self-sufficient for their power and water/sanitation needs
- Maintain eco-friendly practices to help contribute to our environmentally-conscious events
Deadline to Apply is March 23, 2020
Successful applicants will receive notification within 30 days following the deadline with an official special events agreement. Upon receiving the notification on the success of your application, payment will be required to secure your position at desired events and the completion of the listed eligibility criteria below.
Successful Food Vendors who request a refund 60 days from the event date will receive a refund of 50% of their vendor fee.
No refunds will be issued within 60 days of the event, or post-event.
See below for application details:
Thank you for your interest in Brampton’s Festival and Events!