Thursdays, June 21 - October 4, 2018
100 Commuter Drive
4 - 8 pm
2018 marks the fourth year of the Mount Pleasant Village Market. The Market runs every Thursday evening from June 21 until October 4 in the Mount Pleasant Village Square. Vendors set up tents to sell a variety of local produce, baked goods, prepared foods and hand-made products which transforms the square into a festive marketplace.
New this year is additional seating and music, making the Mount Pleasant Square an exciting community gathering place Thursday evenings all summer.
To connect with Brampton Markets, please email us at email@example.com
Meet the Vendors
- Chrome on the Range
- Fairhaven Farm
- Green Geek
- Jamie's Cracked Corn
- The Pie Guyz
- Pillitteri Estates Winery
- Queen Gypsy
- Tickled Pink
- Wanda's Farm & Cornerstone Winery
- Picnic tables
- Music and entertainment
- Thursdays, rain or shine from 4 to 8 pm, June 21 until October 4
- The market will not operate in the event of severe weather
- 100 Commuter Drive, Brampton, in Mount Pleasant Village Square
- Parking for the market is available in the Mount Pleasant Village School parking lot for the summer season. There is additional street parking available for a maximum of three hours
- Washroom facilities can be found at the Mount Pleasant Village Library and Community Centre
of this growing market:
In its first two years, this market operated as a true Farmers’ Market based on Farmers’ Markets Ontario standards. The residents in the area expressed an interest in a broader market and when returning for its third season, it became a ‘Village Market’ with increased unique vendors
The Market will offer more vendors and is working with the Brampton Entrepreneur Centre to give new businesses a chance to grow.
The 2018 Market have evolved to be a place where community can gather and enjoy Thursdays nights with family, friends and neighbours. All season we will be looking to increase vendors to entice the community to enjoy a meal while being surrounded by the sights and sounds of the neighbourhood, fostering positive connections between neighbours while creating a welcoming, inclusive and social destination for all on Thursday evenings!